Enter the 9th International Animation Festival Fest Anča
Deadline: March 15, 2016
The International Animation Festival Fest Anča is a specialized film festival organized by o.z. Anča and is the only Slovak multimedia festival focused on animated film mainly for adult audience. Its aim is to contribute to the development and promotion of animation and the animated film industry.
The Slovak competition of animated films – Anča Slovak Award – is organized in partnership with the Slovak Literary Fund that sponsors and awards the prize to the winner. The Festival’s non-competitive program includes focuses, workshops, retrospectives, tributes, exhibitions and discussions. The 9th year will take place in Žilina from June 29, 2016 to July 3, 2016.
- The international competition of short animated films – Anča Award;
- The international competition of student short animated films – Anča Student Award;
- The international competition of animated music videos – Anča Music Video Award;
- The international competition of animated films for children – Anča Kids’ Award;
- The Slovak competition of animated films – Anča Slovak Award. The prize is sponsored and awarded by the Slovak Literary Fund;
- The Slovak film distribution competition – Anča D Award. The prize is awarded by Film Europe Media Company
- Only films produced in 2014–2016 and provided with English subtitles can be presented at the festival.
- Eligible for submission in the competition program are animated films under 30 minutes.
- Only films with a majority of Slovak producers are accepted into the Slovak competition of animated films – Anča Slovak Award and into the Slovak distribution competition – Anča D Award.
- You must log in to fill out the entry form. After creating a new account, you will receive a confirmation email from the system to activate your account (please also check your spam folder). This allows you to log in as a registered user and fill in the online entry form.
- Each selected film must be accompanied by detailed documentation, submitted by the given date, including:
- Fully completed entry form;
- Film synopsis/brief summary of the film (in electronic form);
- Photograph of the director, CV and filmography (in electronic form);
- Dialogue list of the original version and its English translation (in electronic form);
- Provided documentation will not be returned to submitters.