Edinburgh Global Online Distance Learning Master’s Scholarship 2017/18 (Full Tuition Covered)
Deadline: June 2, 2017
The University of Edinburgh is offering scholarships to students pursuing any distance learning Master’s program. Each scholarship will cover the full tuition fees over three years.
- Scholarships will be available for students pursuing any distance learning Master’s programme offered by the University.
- Applicants intending to study a distance learning PgCert are only eligible to apply if that PgCert is part of a distance learning Master’s program.
- The scholarship will be awarded broadly on the basis of academic merit. Candidates must have, or expect to obtain, a UK first class or 2:1 Honours degree at undergraduate level or the international equivalent
- Applicants should already have been offered a place at the University of Edinburgh and should have firmly accepted that offer or be intending to do so.
- Applicants must be both nationals of and resident in the following countries: Afghanistan, Bangladesh, Benin, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cambodia, Central African Republic, Chad, Comoros, Congo, Dem Rep, Ivory Coast, Eritrea, Ethiopia, Gambia, The, Ghana, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Haiti, India, Kenya, Korea, Dem Rep, Kyrgyz Republic, Lao PDR, Liberia, Madagascar, Malawi, Mali, Mauritania, Mongolia, Mozambique, Myanmar, Nepal, Niger, Nigeria, Pakistan, Papua New Guinea, Rwanda, Sao Tome and Principe, Senegal, Sierra Leone, Solomon Islands, Somalia, South Sudan, Sudan, Tajikistan, Tanzania, Timor-Leste, Togo, Uganda, Uzbekistan, Vietnam, Yemen, Rep, Zambia and Zimbabwe
Scholarship will cover the full tuition fees over three years.
How to Apply
Use the Postgraduate Master’s Online Scholarship Application Form. Please note that you will not be able to access the online application form unless you have applied for admission to the University of Edinburgh and have full EASE authentication.
For more information visit University of Edinburgh Global Distance Learning.