International Summer School Scholarship 2017 at University of Edinburgh
Deadline: January 28, 2017
Applications are open for the International Summer School Scholarship 2017 at the University of Edinburgh. This is an opportunity to win a full tuition fee scholarship for a range of amazing courses at the University of Edinburgh Summer School.
The University of Edinburgh Summer School programme provides innovative and inspiring education throughout the summer months to students from around the world. So whether you are interested in Art, Entrepreneurship, Sociology, Music or Film, Sociology and Philosophy, the Summer school has something for you! All programmes are designed to combine top-class teaching with an exciting social programme, allowing even more people to benefit from studying with the University of Edinburgh.
Full tuition fee for any course that takes place in Edinburgh and runs for 4 weeks or fewer.
For credit-bearing courses:
- Applicant must be able to demonstrate that you will have completed at least 1 year of university–level study upon the start date of your preferred course.
- You will ideally have a Grade Point Average (GPA) of 3.0 or above, or equivalent grades. However, we will consider special circumstances on a case-by-case basis.
- If you are a non-native English speaker, we require that you demonstrate a minimum IELTS score of 6.5 (with a minimum of 5.5 in each component) or equivalent.
For non-credit bearing courses:
- You must be 16 years of age or older upon the start date of your preferred course for your application to be considered.
- If you are a non-native English speaker, we require that you demonstrate a minimum IELTS score 5.5 (with a minimum of 5.0 in each component) or equivalent.
For more information, visit University of Edinburgh Summer School.