Danish Government Long-Term Scholarships 2017/18
Deadline: March 1, 2017
The Danish Government Scholarships under the Cultural Agreements are aimed at highly qualified exchange students wishing to immerse themselves in studies of the Danish language and culture or other fields of study related to Denmark. The scholarships would be at the following Danish Universities:
- Aalborg University;
- Aarhus University;
- University of Copenhagen;
- Rosklide University;
- University of Southern Denmark;
- Technical University of Denmark (DTU);
- The Royal Danish Academy of Fine Arts, Schools of Architecture, Design and Conservation;
- The Royal Danish Academy of Music.
- Scholarships are offered to exchange students from higher education institutions in the following countries:
- Scholarships are only available to Master’s and Ph.D level students. However, bachelor’s degree students wishing to study Danish language and literature can also apply if they have studied the Danish language for two years;
- Please note that scholarships are only offered to students enrolled in full-degree studies at higher education institutions in the countries listed above;
- Ph.d. students must likewise be employed at, or affiliated with, higher education institutions in the above-mentioned countries;
- Applications from candidates affiliated with higher education institutions in countries other than those listed will not be taken into consideration.
For more information, visit Danish Government Long-Term Scholarships.