Call for Infographics for the UNESCO Global Report 2017
Deadline: August 29, 2017
The Secretariat of the 2005 Convention on the Protection and Promotion of the Diversity of Cultural Expressions (2005 Convention) invites companies, individuals or consortiums to submit a proposal for the production of infographics to be included in the second edition of the UNESCO Global Report on the implementation of the 2005 Convention, to be published in December 2017.
As part of a wider exercise to promote transparent and evidence-based policy making, the Global Report series serves as a benchmarking and monitoring tool, by analyzing current trends; by tracking progress and by identifying the principal advances made, but also the difficulties, weaknesses and challenges faced by Parties in the implementation of the 2005 Convention since its adoption.
The 2017 Global Report will include infographics which will succinctly and clearly communicate these successes, efforts made and challenges for each of the areas of monitoring (Cultural Polices, Public service media, Digital environment, Civil society, Mobility of artists and cultural professionals, Flow of cultural goods and services, Treaties and agreements, Culture and sustainable development, Gender equality, and Artistic freedom).
- Open to individuals, companies, professionals or consortiums;
- Proposals must include:
- A Technical Proposal:
- A description of you or your organization, including its managerial/administrative capacity and previous experience producing infographics;
- If applicable, information about any additional partners envisaged in a consortium to be led by your organization;
- A description of the proposed team or individual, including updated CVs;
- The added value of your organization and additional partners;
- A detailed work plan for the assignment, keeping in mind the following key dates:
- Work to commence: Wednesday, September 6, 2017.
- Submission of final infographics: Friday, October 6, 2017.
- Examples (3) from past infographics projects demonstrating various styles.
- A Financial Proposal for the assignment, broken down by activity and quoted in US dollars: The proposal and any supporting documents must be in English or French.
- A Technical Proposal:
- Send in your proposals together with a financial proposal to Lindsay Cotton via [email protected] and Anthony Krause via [email protected] by no later than Tuesday, August 29, 2017;
- Submissions will be acknowledged by email upon receipt but ONLY selected organizations will receive further notification and correspondences.