Job Opportunities at Mandatory Provident Fund Schemes Authority Hong Kong 2017
Deadline: September 1, 2017
The Mandatory Provident Fund Schemes Authority (MPFA) is now accepting job applications from employees. The MPFA is committed to its role as a regulator in ensuring compliance with the Mandatory Provident Fund Schemes Ordinance. MPFA staff have been recognized for service excellence, both in commendation letters from appreciative members of the public and in the form of awards such as the Ombudsman’s Awards for Officers of Public Organizations.
The MPFA bears primary responsibility for supervising approved trustees. It works with other financial regulators in overseeing MPF products and MPF intermediaries to ensure efficient and effective operation of the MPF System. In addition, as Registrar of Occupational Retirement Schemes, MPFA is also responsible for overseeing the operation of retirement schemes that fall under the Occupational Retirement Schemes Ordinance (“ORSO”) (Chapter 426, Laws of Hong Kong).
Please click on the prospective job offers for more details on job requirements and application process. Below are the list of offers and their application deadlines.
- Head (Supervision) (Ref. H(S)-MPFA) – August 25, 2017
- Chief Manager (Enforcement) (Ref. CM(E)-MPFA) – August 25, 2017
- Officer (Trustees Supervision) (Ref. 25/2017) – August 30, 2017
- Manager (Enforcement) (Ref. 26/2017) – August 31, 2017
- Senior Support Analyst (Ref. 27/2017) – September 1, 2017
- Administrative Assistant (Ref. 28/2017) – September 1, 2017
- Applicants should please read the MPFA’s Personal Information Collection Statement before providing any personal data to the MPFA
For more information, visit MPFA.