Microsoft GirlSpark Program 2018 for Female Future Leaders
Deadline: November 8, 2017
Applications are welcome for the Microsoft GirlSpark 2018. Microsoft’s mission is to empower every person and every organization on the planet to achieve more. Inspiring the next generation in every stage of their growth and development is definitely one of the key ways to achieve this mission. To address the issue of under-representation of female leaders and talent shortage in the ICT industry, Microsoft organizes GirlSpark Camp annually to groom and inspire future female leaders to better understand the diversity of pathways into technology.
Now in its 5th year, Microsoft GirlSpark Camp continues to provide an exciting, hands-on series of activities that enable university women to better understand the diversity of career pathways in ICT industry as well as harnessing the power of technology to spark a better future. The program is co-organized by Microsoft Hong Kong, LinkedIn Hong Kong and The Women’s Foundation.
- Learn the latest technologies & tools for boosting productivity in GirlSpark e-Classroom;
- Meet the Industry Elites from Government, Business & Social sectors;
- Participate in the Mini-Hackathon for Social Good;
- Opportunity Day with Microsoft, LinkedIn and other leading companies;
- Chances to win Job Shadowing/Mentorship Opportunities;
- Chances to join VIP Luncheon with Industry Elites;
- Receive certificates awards.
- Open to Full-time female students currently studying in any degree programme (undergraduate or postgraduate) from all disciplines.
Interested applicants are to first sign-up here.
- September 18 – November 8, 2017: GirlSpark e-classroom
- November 2-24, 2017: Interview & Admission
- December 29, 2017: GirlSpeak Orientation
- January 2-5, 2018: GirlSpark Camp
- February 2018: Chances & Awards
- Post-Camp: GirlSpark Club
For more information, visit Microsoft GirlSpark.