Headway Institute of Strategic Alliance (HISA) Egypt Dialogue 2023 (Fully-funded to Sharm El-Sheikh, Egypt)
Deadline: January 14, 2023
Applications are open for the Headway Institute of Strategic Alliance (HISA) Egypt Dialogue 2023. This exclusive dialogue will gather young leaders, policy experts, & government representatives to explore and learn global governance, policymaking, cyber-security & public administration.
This four-day programme will enrich the participant with an ability to understand how global governance can be analyzed. The dialogue is focused on developing governance and public management skills as well as it will expose participants to in-depth learning about creating digital safe spaces & creating opportunities for meaningful engagement between young leaders and the governments.
The delegations comprising of Governors, State Ministers, Legislators, UN Officials, researchers, global scholars and youth delegates will be getting together in the city of peace – Sharm El-Sheikh, Egypt from February 23 – 26, 2023.
- World Governance
- Public Management
- Digital Safe Spaces for Youth (cyber-security)
- Sustainable Development Goals
- Roundtrip airfare to & from the country
- Four-star shared accommodation
- VIP Airport Transfers
- Three-time meals per day
- Deliver a Youth Statement at Egypt Dialogue 2023
- Opportunity to pitch your proposals to key-government officials
- Free access to Awards Gala Night
- Any student, professional, social or health worker, volunteer and young leaders from any background can apply.
There are two categories you can apply.
- If you are looking forward to availing of the fully funded opportunity, you should consider applying for Fully Funded Delegate. Results for the Fully Funded Delegate will be out on January 30th, 2023.
- If you want to secure your spot for the HISA Egypt Dialogue right now, you should apply as a Self-Funded Delegate. HISA will allow only 50 individuals to get themselves registered as a Self-Funded Delegate to attend the HISA Egypt Dialogue. It is on a first-come-first-service basis.
For more information, visit HISA Egypt Dialogue.