Danish Summer Language Scholarships 2017
Deadline: March 1, 2017
Interested students can apply for a scholarship under the Cultural Agreements programme to attend a Danish Summer Language Course. The Danish Summer Language Courses offer foreign students Danish language instruction at all levels, while showcasing Denmark and Danish culture. Courses feature a minimum of 3 hours of language instruction a day accompanied by excursions and cultural activities. The Courses last 3 weeks and are offered during the months of July and August each year. The courses are offered by a number of different course providers, located in different regions of Denmark.
- Accepted students receive either free tuition and free room and board, or free tuition and a scholarship of 5,000 DKK to cover room and board;
- Depending on the course the students will attend, the students will either have to pay for accommodation and meals themselves, or it will be provided by the course organiser:
- If accommodation and meals are not provided by the course organiser, the students receive a DKK 5,000 scholarship upon arrival to cover accommodation and meals;
- If accommodation or meals are provided by the course organiser, it will be deducted from the DKK 5,000 scholarship;
- If accommodation and meals are provided by the course organiser, students will not receive a scholarship.
Please note that students must cover all travel expenses and other personal expenses (shopping, gifts, souvenirs, etc.) by themselves.
- Open to Bachelor’s, Master’s and Ph.D students enrolled at higher education institutions divided into three country groups.
Application is done by country groups.
For more information, visit Danish Summer Language Scholarship.