Deadline: September 27, 2013
The United Nations Alliance of Civilizations (UNAOC) in partnership with UNESCO and various other partners from corporations to civil society is launching“Do One Thing for Diversity and Inclusion” campaign aimed at engaging people around the world to Do One Thing to support Cultural Diversity and Inclusion. As part of the campaign, they are organizing a video contest. The winning videos will be included within the UNAOC Plural + Youth Video Festival DVD.
The video contest is designed to allow participants to creatively portray their “Do One Thing” through a one-minute video. The theme of diversity and inclusion needs to be explicit. Follow the campaign at: https://www.facebook.com/DoOneThingforDiversityandInclusion
- The individual who submits the video is considered ‘the participant’ in the contest.
- Multiple individuals are still allowed to work on the video.
- The videos submitted need to reflect the theme of diversity and inclusion.
- Immediate family members (siblings, children and grandchildren) of jurors for the “Do One Thing for Diversity and Inclusion” video contest are not eligible to enter the competition.
- The Selection Committee will evaluate entries based on originality, creativity, and relevance to the topic of cultural diversity and inclusion.
Please read the rules and regulations carefully before entering the contest.
For more information, click here.