Deadline: November 14, 2013; Final Deadline: December 15, 2013
Applications for the 17th World Business Dialogue are now live! Apply to join the world’s largest student-run business convention from March 13-14, 2014 in Cologne, Germany. Take the chance to share your ideas and visions with today’s business leaders. Discuss the convention topic in Panels, Workshops and different interactive formats. Meet students from all over the world, experience the clash of cultures and worldviews and make the Dialogue a unique and unforgettable experience!
The conference brings together excellent students with renown executives, founders, politicians and scientists and offers them an ideal platform for a cross-generational and cross-cultural dialogue. New this year: You can apply to join a Project and work in an international consulting team for a renowned company. If you are part of a Project you will get all costs covered to attend the World Business Dialogue in Cologne. Also you will get an individual certificate for your participation in the Project.
Be part of the largest international student-run business convention in the world and apply here to join as a Delegate.
- Every student who is currently enrolled at a university or who has graduated in 2013 may apply to become a Delegate.
- All you need is motivation, ambition and an open mind. The more experiences you have made already, the better you can actively participate in discussions. Profit from your knowledge in the field of disruptive innovations, big data and artificial intelligence, deepen your understanding and widen your horizon during the World Business Dialogue 2014.
- The first application round will start on October 17th and run until November 14th.
- The second application round will start November 15th and run until December 15th.
- To include all time zones, application will close December 15th, 2013 – 23:59 Central European Time (CET)
Guess what? Our current Young Person of the Month, Leah Davidson is an ambassador of the program and invites applicants to feel free to get in touch with her directly if they have problems or questions. Please email [email protected] with your questions.
If you are from Africa, especially West and Southern Africa, you may contact OFW’s Ambassador for West Africa, Matthew Adetunji, for important updates about 17th World Business Dialogue, however, other students from different parts of the world would be answered adequately. contact: [email protected] |+2348076086968
For more information, click here.