Ashoka Competition – Closing the Loop: Feedback for Results ($10,000+ in Prizes)
Deadline: December 18, 2013
Early Entry Deadline: November 27, 2013
Feedback Labs and Ashoka Changemakers are seeking innovative solutions that are helping feedback loops to empower people, drive better decisions, and put resources where they’ll make a difference. Help citizens achieve better results in social services, philanthropy, and governance.
How are you using feedback loops to spark conversations between people and service providers, and inspire better results? To discover your answers to these questions, Feedback Labs and Ashoka Changemakers have launched a new competition, Closing the Loop: Feedback for Results. Winners will receive Access a funding pool of $10,000, direct consultation from Feedback Labs, and opportunities to showcase your work among leading foundations, government agencies, and multilaterals with the capacity to adopt or improve your ideas.
- The opportunity access a funding pool of $10,000 or more.
- In-depth peer review by Feedback Labs founding partners, a consortium of internationally recognized organizations.
- Opportunities to showcase work among leading foundations and other multilateral agencies, with the capacity to adopt, scale, or improve top innovations.
- Additional opportunities will be announced as the competition progresses.
Early Entry Prize
- One of two cash prizes of US $500. (To be eligible, you must submit your entry prior to the early entry prize deadline: November 27, 2013, 5 p.m. EST.)
- The competition is open to all organizations and partnerships from around the world. Nonprofit and for-profit ideas are permitted, with a focus on improving social services, philanthropy, and governance.
- Solutions should reflect the theme of the challenge — Closing the Loop: Feedback for Results. We want to hear how your organization uses feedback loops to empower people, drive better decisions, and put resources where they’ll make a difference.
- Preference will be given to solutions that have grown beyond the conceptual stage and have demonstrated impact and sustainability.
- We are accepting entries in English, Spanish, Portuguese, French, or Arabic.
Winners of Closing the Loop will be those that best meet the following criteria:
- Social Impact
Enter your project and access a funding pool of $10,000! Entries must be received before December 18, 2013, 5 p.m. EST. Enter before the early entry deadline, November 27, 2013, 5 p.m. EST to be eligible to win one of two cash prizes of US $500.
For more information and to enter, click here.