UNFPA On-line Photo Contest 2013
Deadline: December 22, 2013
The UNFPA Bangladesh invites entries for the 2013 UNFPA On-line Photo Contest on Prevention of Girl Child Marriage, Adolescent Pregnancy and Violence against Women. The objective of this photo contest is to encourage young photographers to show their interest in having photos on girl child marriage, adolescent pregnancy and violence against women.
The best 10 photographs that visualize or reflect in creative idea based on facts of girl child marriage, adolescent pregnancy and violence against women will be selected and rewarded by UNFPA Bangladesh.
Theme: Girl Child Marriage, Adolescent Pregnancy and Violence against Women.
Terms and Conditions:
- Photos should be sent in proper resolution (14’’ x 11’’ / 1680×1320 pixels) to “[email protected]”
- One photographer can send up to 3 photos.
- Photos after primary selection will be uploaded to our facebook of UNFPA page for voting.
- Photos should be named in the following format photoname_photographer_contact. E.g. sunset_ fahim_017100000 (jpeg format).
- 30% marks will be considered form the likes in our facebook page and 70% marks will be decided by three renowned judges engaged by UNFPA which will be drafted by the event management company and will be finalized after discussion with UNFPA.
- UNFPA holds the full authority to include and remove any photographs for the contest at any point in time.
- Any photographs considered inappropriate with the culture & values will be taken out of the contest.
- Consent (NOC) from the photographed person/s must be taken prior to submission, preferably in writing.
- The person/s’ photographs must be mentioned the objective and title of the photograph.
- UNFPA holds the right to use any of the top 10 photographs in this contest for future purpose.
- UNFPA holds all the rights to take any required decision on selection process without prior notice.
- Only Bangladeshi citizen can submit photos for the contest.
- UNFPA will get the exclusive copyright and photographers can’t provide the winning photo to anyone else.
Top 10 photographs will be chosen for final exhibition and will awarded in following manner:
- 1st: BDT 30,000
- 2nd: BDT 20,000
- 3rd: BDT 10,000
- 4th-10th: BDT 5,000 each
How to Enter: Send your photo to “[email protected]”
For more information, click here.