Education for Sustainable Energy Development (ESED) Scholarship 2014
Deadline: March 7, 2014
The Global Sustainable Electricity Partnership is accepting applications for the Education for Sustainable Energy Development (ESED) Scholarship. The purpose of the ESED scholarship is to support outstanding students pursuing advanced studies in sustainable energy development and to encourage meaningful contributions to the collective body of knowledge about this subject.
Scholarships of US$ 23,000 per year for up to two years are offered for Masters level students. Up to ten Masters scholarships will be awarded annually.
To be eligible to apply for this scholarship, students must
- plan to undertake studies at the Masters level in areas directly related to sustainable energy development
- be citizens of the developing countries and territories identified for OECD official development aid in the DAC List of ODA Recipients
Global Sustainable Electricity Partnership considers an outstanding student to be one who:
- graduates with excellent grades in the top 20% of her/his class
- is determined to advance her/his knowledge and understanding
- has a history of community involvement
- is committed to sustainable energy
- is committed to return and contribute to her/his home country
For more information, click here.