Deadline: April 30, 2014
Botín Foundation call on all interested applicants to apply for the visual art scholarship award. Botín Foundation is a family- run initiative focused on contributing to the development of the society on all levels, detecting and promoting creative talent and exploring new ways to generate cultural, social and economic wealth.
The scholarships are available to people of any nationality, who shows great interest in art.
- Provision of stipends
- Involving relocation in a country other than your current residence
- include trips, accommodation, maintenance, studio rentals, etc.
- include medical insurance and, in cases of study, the registration fees of the chosen Education Centre, pending approval, will be covered by the Fundación Botín.
- Applicants for study grants must be between 23 and 40 years old.
- After being awarded, the grants shall be effective for the stipulated period and without interruption. Grants must be initiated before the end of 2014 .
- The grant would will be definitely assigned when a written confirmation by the applicant is received at the Fundación.
Documents to be submitted:
- Photocopy of the Identity Card ( N.I.F, NIE for residents in Spain, Passport or Treasury certification are valid) .
- Passport size photo of applicant.
- Curriculum vitae, indicating academic qualifications, professional activities, exhibitions, prizes, scholarships, etc. ( 3Din A4 maximum at one single face ).
- Graphic Documentation, prints or color photocopies of the work (originals will not be accepted, as well as accompanying documentation such as catalogs, brochures, original works, etc.).
NB: These grants are subjected to applicable taxes in Spain.
For more information, click here.