Deadline: July 17, 2014
The European Instrument for Democracy and Human Rights (EIDHR) seek for proposals for Country-Based Support Schemes (CBSS) in Sri Lanka. The global objective of the proposals is to contribute to the development and consolidation of democracy, the rule of law and respect for fundamental rights and freedoms in Sri Lanka.
- Grants may be requested from minimum amount: € 200,000 maximum amount up to: € 300,000. The initial planned duration of an action may not be lower than 24 months nor exceed 36 months.
- be legal persons
- be non-profit-making
- be specific types of organisations such as: non-governmental organisations, public sector operators, local authorities, international (inter-governmental) organisations as defined by Article 43 of the Implementing Rules to the EC Financial Regulation
- be established in a Member State of the European Union or Sri Lanka. This obligation does not apply to international organisations and
- be directly responsible for the preparation and management of the action with the co-applicant(s) and affiliated entity(ies), not acting as an intermediary
- Download the application guide for more terms and conditions
For more information, visit EU Open Call for Proposals.