2015/16 Thought For Food Global Challenge For Students Worldwide- $10,00 USD Grand Prize
Deadline: December 1, 2015
The 2015/16 Thought For Food Challenge calls on the world’s best and brightest university students to form teams and develop breakthrough projects that address the global challenge of feeding 9 billion people by 2050.
Entries will be judged based on the following criteria
- Innovation: How innovative is the solution, really?
- Implementation: Can the idea be implemented and scaled?
- Uniqueness: Does the solution stand out from everything else out there?
- Team Spirit: Does your team demonstrate passion, curiosity and commitment to get it done?
This is open to all university students across the world.
- Grand Prize team- USD 10,000;
- Runner up team- USD 5,000;
- Paid trip for 10 finalist to TFF Summit.
Life Changing Experiences
- Access to TFF Design Lab and professional mentors from various fields
- 10 finalist will receive a trip to a destination where they will take part in a custom program to acquire skills and tools that will propel their projects to the next level.
- Finalists will represent their university at the TFF Summit and pitch their ideas to a top-caliber judging panel.
How to Enter
- sign up on tffChallenge
- Form your interdisciplinary team of 3-5 students
- Begin the TFF Challenge and develop your project