Deadline: March 31, 2016
University of Exeter is awarding full tuition scholarships to the most talented students who have had an application accepted to one of the Business School MSc programmes. These programmes includes:
- Accounting & Finance
The scholarships are competitive and require you to have an English language level of IELTS 7.0 or equivalent if from a non-anglophone country
- All scholarship awards are conditional on payment of the tuition fee deposit as specified in your offer letter and registration with the University of Exeter.
- Scholarships are not awarded in conjunction with other scholarships – in the event of you being eligible for more than one award the greater award will be given.
This is a full tuition scholarship for a duration of one year.
How to Apply
- You must first apply for an admission into one of the programmes listest above. To apply visit University of Exeter postgraduate application.
- submit an application form with a 1500 word essay on one of the following topics, dependent on your intended programme of study.
- Management programmes: What you consider to be “The Most Challenging Aspects of Today’s Global Business Environment”
- Economics programmes Either,
(i) what you consider to be “The Challenges to Contemporary Macroeconomic Policy of a Zero Interest Rate Policy”; or
(ii) “The Regulatory Challenges of Enforcing Intellectual Property Rights in the Digital Age”
- Accounting and Finance programmes
“Assume that you are a fund manager of a well-diversified portfolio, containing European and US stocks and bonds. Outline how your fund could be affected, and how you might adjust your portfolio in response to;
(i) EITHER The European Central Bank engaging in quantitative easing
(ii) OR A long term continuation of the fall in global oil prices.”