Call for Cambodians to join the U.S. Ambassador’s Youth Council
Deadline: February 12, 2016
Applications are now open for Cambodians to join the U.S. Ambassador’s Youth Council. Through this Council, the Ambassador will engage Cambodian youths on topics of interest to them and receive the youth’s input on U.S. Embassy programs and U.S. policies in Cambodia.
The U.S. Embassy is recruiting up to 11 new members to serve a two-year volunteer term on the Council. Under the overall guidance of the U.S. Embassy’s Public Affairs Section, the Ambassador’s Youth Council will meet with the Ambassador on a regular basis, develop and implement projects, and participate in a variety of U.S. Embassy programs.
- Be a Cambodian between the ages of 16 and 30.
- Be committed to serving a two-year volunteer term on the Council.
- Demonstrate abilities in leadership, teamwork, and a strong commitment to community services.
- Demonstrate interest, passion, and knowledge in STEM, Education, Employment, or Environment.
- Have strong English language proficiency and the ability to communicate and maintain working relations with partner organisations.
- Commit to spend extra time with ongoing enthusiasm with AYC and the assigned tasks.
How to Apply
Fill in the application form online and submit a Statement of Interest and CV as a single document to [email protected].
For more information, visit Ambassador’s Youth Council.