World Bank #Blog4Dev Contest (Ethiopia)- Win Amazing Prizes!!
Deadline: August 11, 2016
Are you an Ethiopian university student between the ages of 18 to 30 years old? If so, the World Bank wants you to hear your thoughts on some of the most pressing development challenges in your country.
Enter the World Bank Ethiopia office #Blog4Dev contest themed: “how can Ethiopia can reach middle income country status without leaving anyone behind?”
Express your opinions and ideas on the topic, and describe the kinds of development initiatives and policies in key areas including agriculture, energy or manufacturing that if implemented, would ensure that benefits from these sector reach all segments of society (women, youth, rural populations – just to name a few).
To be eligible for the #Blog4Dev contest in Ethiopia, you must:
- Be an Ethiopian citizen
- Be currently living in Ethiopia
- Be between the ages of 18 and 30
- Be a registered university student with proof of registration and ID
- Current World Bank Group staff members, their family members and consultants are not eligible
The first three ranked winners of the contest will receive prizes.
- The writer of the winning blog will win a laptop.
- The second winner will receive Samsung Galaxy Tablet
- The third place prize will be ETB5,000
All the three winning blogs will be published on the WBG’s Nasikiliza blog page, and promoted on World Bank and the Ethiopia social media channels.
How to Enter
Entries will be accepted only in English, with not more than 700 words before August 11, 2016. Submit your #Blog4Dev entry via email:firstname.lastname@example.org, including the author’s full legal name, email address and phone number.
E-mail all inquiries to: email@example.com
For more information, visit World Bank #Blog4Dev Ethiopia