World Economic Forum’s Global Leadership Fellows Programme 2016
Deadline: September 15, 2016
World Economic Forum is looking for for dynamic, engaged and driven individuals to take part in its unique Global Leadership Fellows (GLF) Programme. The Global Leadership Fellows Programme of the World Economic Forum aims to prepare individuals for leadership in an increasingly complex and ambiguous world, addressing some of the most difficult problems on the planet through public-private orientation.
It’s a three-year programme that combines intensive on-the-job experience, an innovative learning curriculum, personalized coaching and mentoring and access to an extensive network of alumni.
The programme begins on Monday 28 November. The onboarding week will take place from Monday 28 November to Friday 2 December
Qualifications & Skills
- Minimum of four years’ work experience
- Master’s Degree from an accredited university
Experience initiating change that has had a positive impact on the world
Track-record in implementing solutions in a challenging environment.
Excellent communication skills and the ability to solicit feedback and generate new ideas
Experience with writing briefs and capturing information and generating insights
Ability to engage and interact with high-level stakeholders and present information with confidence
Adaptable and resilient; able to thrive on ambiguity and change
Dynamic, engaged and driven – possess a high degree of intellectual curiosity and service-oriented humility.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Manage, collaborate and coordinate public and private partners in the initiation, leadership and management of the system, as well as proactively drive conclusions and delivery
- Build and maintain positive relationships with high-level representatives from members of the project and system, such that they feel their interests are understood and respected and that they can achieve value from participating in the system
- Manage multiple stakeholder relationships and balance competing priorities; regularly update stakeholders with communications and manage the web platform
- Facilitate dialogue between public and private partners that leads to actionable outcomes; this includes the design, framing and organizing of interventions, meetings or sessions towards specific outcomes
- Drive effective project delivery, integration and coordination through a highly collaborative approach and effective resourcing, budgeting, project management, process management, communication and reporting
- Create and produce regularly distributed content via specific and general distribution channels
- Coordinate across all Forum teams and relevant partners to understand priorities and requirements to increase the impact of the system content and ensure synergies with other systems.
The World Economic Forum will cover tuition fees as well as related study material, travel and accommodation costs.
The Global Leadership Fellows Programme is made up of four learning engines:
- Academic curriculum: Fellows attend a series of customized, one-week long modules co-designed and delivered by faculty in selected universities.
- On-the-job learning: Fellows hold full-time positions at the World Economic Forum, where they have opportunities to develop cutting-edge content and/or manage diverse communities.
- Coaching: Fellows benefit from extensive one-on-one executive coaching, peer coaching, mentoring and 360° evaluation.
- Contact with world leaders: Above and beyond their work, fellows enjoy exposure to senior political, economic, intellectual and spiritual leaders and key influencers at World Economic Forum events.
How to Apply
Please forward any questions about the programme to: [email protected]
For more information, visit World Economic Forum GLF