Apply for Pears Challenge 2017: Affordable Healthcare for India
Deadline: November 29, 2016
Applications are now open for the 2017 Pears Challenge: Affordable Healthcare for India. If you are an outstanding innovator or entrepreneur who is passionate about doing good in the world, apply now. The Pears Challenge is a Fellowship that supports a select group of experienced Israeli entrepreneurs and innovators through the process of developing and commercializing technologies for developing country markets.
The Pears Challenge is Israel’s first developing world-focused venture builder. The Pears Challenge program provides a dynamic, collaborative environment for Pears Challenge fellows to develop, test and actualize their ideas.
As a Pears Challenge fellow, you will access:
- A 5 month ideation lab
- An exploratory trip to India
- Microgrants and ongoing support
- Strong candidates will have substantial experience in business, technology, healthcare or design and be motivated by empathy and the desire to address some of the most pressing challenges in the world today.
- Candidates are not required to apply with experience as a healthcare practitioner, computer programmer, or working within international development.
- Only candidates who live in Israel are eligible to participate in the Pears Challenge.
This application form is ONE PART of the Pears 2017 Challenge Application. The complete application includes:
- This form;
- Your CV – please email to Sarah Rozenberg at [email protected] with the subject line: PC 2017 Application + full name.
- Personal Interview: qualified candidates will be asked to participate in a personal interview for admission. Interviews will be conducted early December.
For more information, visit Pears Challenge.