Applications are ongoing for the Foundation Rainbow Bridge MBA Scholarship. The Scholarship was established in memory of Muriel Dargent, Matthieu Dargent, Iris Dargent, and Muriel’s parents, all of whom disappeared in the December 2004 Tsunami. The Fondation Rainbow Bridge will enable young women recipients to enrich their academic background by obtaining an HEC MBA.
- Up to two scholarships of €20,000 per year
- This scholarship is available for women from Asian or African countries affected by natural disasters, drought or famine;
- Recipients of this scholarship are top-caliber female candidates who have been admitted to the HEC Paris MBA program (Full-time only) and who can demonstrate exemplary leadership skills in one or more of the following areas:
- Community work
- Charity engagement
- Sustainable development practices
Please note that unfortunately you cannot apply for this scholarship if admitted after June 15 for the September intake and after November 26 for the January intake.
- January 2017 Full-time intake: August 18, 2017
- September 2017 Full-time intake: August 18, 2017
For more information, visit Foundation Rainbow Bridge Scholarship.