School of Computational Intelligence Training Program 2017
Deadline: February 28, 2017
Applications are now open for new sets of trainee at the School of Computational Intelligence (SCI). The training aims at empowering young people who are willing to acquire strong programming skills and be placed in a good paying company or start their own businesses later on. The training will be held in two cities in Nigeria (Uyo and Lagos).
- Open to individuals who have just finished their NYSC program;
- The ideal applicant is committed, motivated, focused and ready to solve engineering problems through critical thinking and programming practice.
- Register here
- Wait for your test. If your registration is successful and your application is accepted, you will be invited to write an online test. This is not a programming task but merely logic/mathematics based. You should receive this test by mid-february and should have a good internet connection as you will have a few hours to complete your submission.
- Interview: The last stage of the application process requires a physical interview at the chosen location.
- Login to the SCI Portal
- Check the Open Applications tab for programs you may be eligible for
- Apply and wait for your test/interview
On completing your application successfully, you should receive an email confirming the status of your application. All application should be duly completed and submitted before the application deadline for due consideration. You will have one week to complete your test once the test becomes available.