APPAM International Conference 2017 in Brussels, Belgium (Funding Available)
Deadline: March 1, 2017
Applications are ongoing for the Association for Public Policy Analysis and Management (APPAM) International Conference 2017. The APPAM International Conference will take place in Brussels, under the theme ‘Public Policy & Governance Beyond Borders’. The UNU-MERIT minority scholarship will enable up to four (Master or PhD) students from developing and transition countries to attend this international conference.
- UNU-MERIT will pay for the international component of the student’s travel costs (international travel), while the student themselves would have to fund their internal travel, accommodation in Brussels, and other out-of-pocket expenses. APPAM will also waive the conference registration fee.
- Agree to be bound by the terms and conditions (particularly regarding the sharing of costs);
- Provide proof of their nationality and country of residence (e.g. passport, birth certificate);
- Submit a CV and a statement of motivation detailing why they should be selected for the scholarship;
- Indicate what theme they are interested in; and
- Agree to write a short blog post about the conference or to participate in an audio/video testimonial. The blog or testimonial may be used by APPAM and UNU-MERIT for marketing purposes.
- Please send your letter of motivation, your CV, the conference theme you are interested in and a scanned copy of your passport, identity card or birth certificate to [email protected] before March 1, 2017.
The outcome of the scholarship selection will be communicated before March 15, 2017. After selection for the scholarship, you will need to register for the APPAM conference separately. APPAM will offer you an invitation letter and visa letter if needed.
For more information, visit APPAM International Conference.