Online Courses: Management For Innovation & ICT Accessibility
Here are two informative online courses coming up soon!
Managing for Innovation | University of Leads and IBM Experts
Start Date: March 20,2017
This course will prepare you to lead innovation initiatives by identifying the key challenges to innovation. It offers you practical insights on how to drive innovation effectively within either an established organisation or a growing venture.
In this course you will:
- Understand why organisations need to establish an innovation process and manage innovation systematically.
- Learn the key challenges in implementing innovation and develop analytical skills to strategically identify them.
- Identify managerial approaches to organise innovation processes.
- Examine the types of innovation strategies and innovation dynamics an organisation should focus on.
- Explore the key supporting capabilities to generate successful innovative ideas such as open innovation and design thinking.
- Understand how to manage intellectual property in order to get the most from the innovation you develop.
- Identify what successful innovators do differently through case studies and examples of innovation from the global technology company IBM and other industries
Information and Communication Technology (ICT) Accessibility | Georgia Tech
This course teaches students how to measure an organization’s ICT accessibility and assess the importance of maintaining an inclusive workplace for both employees and customers with disabilities. This six-week course consists of modules detailing some of the primary ICT accessibility obstacles facing organizations today
In this course, you will learn:
- Foundations of ICT accessibility.
- Principles of accessible ICT design.
- Identify the uses of assistive technology.
- Create accessible documents and multimedia.
- Evaluate and repair websites for accessibility.
- Identify components of ICT accessibility operations.
Here are a few sites for online courses if you plan on exploring other subjects.
For more articles, visit OD Blog.