Call for International Organization for Business and Engineering Campus Ambassadors
Deadline: June 30, 2017
The International Organisation for Business and Engineering is calling for applications from interested individuals to become IOBE Campus Ambassadors. A campus ambassador is the network between the university students and the International Organization for Business and Engineering (IOBE). This is an experience like no other. The setting is extremely open where people support each other and succeed together. Don’t forget you are not alone but this is a team effort! Besides your fellow campus ambassador, you will be guided and given help by IOBE, whenever you request or need.
- Set up meetings with faculty members to discuss IOBE and the University’s possible involvement in it;
- Target relevant student clubs on campus and offer to do information sessions at their meetings;
- Organize promo events for IOBE;
- Spread the word on your personal and organizational networks;
- Generate promo content, in the form of blogs, photos and videos.
- Join an international community of change-makers;
- Every campus ambassador will be featured in the IOBE’s official website and magazine;
- Opportunity for winning IOBE Best campus ambassador;
- A part-time or Full-time job with payment based on performance;
- International Internship Opportunity;
- Certificate of Merit and recommendation letter;
- A unique IOBE email address.
- Be between 18 and 30 years old;
- Have excellent command of English;
- Possess the ability to meet deadlines and work independently;
- Have very good communication and organization skills;
- Good analytical skills, positive work attitude and a great team spirit; and
- Field of study preferably in business, computer science, design, fine arts, information technology, or relevant work experience
- Interested candidates are invited to submit a motivation letter along with their CV to: [email protected]
For more information, visit International Organization for Business and Engineering Campus Ambassadors.