Euromena Awards for Start-ups in Africa 2017 (With € 10,000 Financial Reward)
Deadline: October 22, 2017
Euromena Consulting is delighted to launch the first edition of its Euromena Awards. Start-ups initiatives have been proliferating worldwide and Africa shows huge potential for innovation and disruptions. Euromena team is composed of entrepreneurs who have been working in the region for years. The Awards represent an opportunity to celebrate the richness and strength of African innovation. Euromena Consulting’s prize is about discovering and bringing to the world the many innovative talents Africa boasts of. The competition is about creativity, innovation, development and social matter and the aim is to reward African start-ups promoting ICT and social development in Africa. The first awards ceremony will be held in Abidjan on November 24, 2017.
- A €10,000 financial reward will be shared among the 3 candidates shortlisted by the jury. You might be one of them!
- The winner will receive € 5,000, and € 3,000 and € 2,000 are intended for the 2nd and 3rd laureates, respectively.
The Euromena Awards are intended for companies or projects:
- Related to Africa and/or established in the region
- Operational, or on the verge of launching
- Innovative projects, with social, economic, environmental and/or societal impact
Your project will be assessed by a jury of professionals and the finalists will be welcomed to the ceremony. The jury is composed of ICT professionals, industry experts, media and institutions.
- Download and fulfill the application form
- Gather required elements (project description, business plan, impact on the society, etc.)
- Send the consolidated file to [email protected]
For more information, visit Euromena Awards.