Deadline: October 8, 2017
Submit your design for a chance to win the Lexus Design Award 2018. The Lexus Design Award is an international platform to identify and recognize the next generation of global creators and designers. Imagination, Craftsmanship and Design has always been a fundamental part of Lexus brand. At Lexus, they believe in the power of creativity to change the world and build a better future. The award seeks to foster the growth of ideas that contribute to society by supporting designers and creators whose works can help to shape a better future.
This year’s creative theme for the Lexus Design Award 2018 is “CO-,” a Latin prefix meaning with or together in harmony. Lexus believes that great design can ensure the harmonious coexistence of nature and society. In that sense, “CO-” is an approach that allows the brand to explore its true potential and that of the environment by creating new possibilities through collaboration, coordination and connection. Now, young designers get their turn for “CO-” to inspire them to conceive a better world.
- Winners will have the opportunity to receive the unique mentorship by the worldly known top designers to develop their prototype with supported funds;
- Also all finalists will have their work displayed at Milan Design Week and may continuously receive global exposure at Lexus events and venues around the world.
- Participation is open to professionals, students and design enthusiasts from every country in the world and
- Only to individuals who have reached the age of majority in their jurisdiction of residence at the time of entry. Minors and individuals who have no or only limited legal capacity may not participate.
The shortlist and the Finalists will be selected on the basis of a design which is
- True to the essence of “CO-” with uniqueness in its interpretation
- Consistent with the Lexus DESIGN goal of making the world a better place.
- Registration is open now, please fill in the form.
- Teams should register with one name only – when submitting works, you should add all team members’ names.
- Application registration will be accepted by 23:59 (CET), October 8, 2017.
For more information, visit Lexus Design Awards.