Google Women Techmakers Global Event Series & International Women’s Day 2018
Deadline: Varies with Location (March 3-April 9, 2018)
Women Techmakers is hosting a global event series to celebrate the 2018 International Women’s Day. This will be a day-long summit, geared towards increasing visibility, community and resources for women in technology. The event will feature panel discussions with technology leaders, hands on workshops, networking opportunities and more. And, in true Google fashion, there will be plenty of food and excitement. Please note, all content will be delivered in English.
Women Techmakers is Google’s global program and brand for women in technology. Kicked off in 2012 by, then VP of Google[x], Megan Smith, Women Techmakers is now led by Women in Technology Advocate Natalie Villalobos and a global team of Googlers who are passionate about empowering women in technology through increased visibility, community, and resources.
This year Google will be piloting travel grants for North America residents who are at least 18 years of age. Winners will receive the following:
- Round trip flight from home airport to IWD Mountain View or IWD New York City;
- Two night stay at hotel in Mountain View (or surrounding city) or New York City.
- Open to individuals of all genders and backgrounds. Google believes in inclusivity both in the workplace and in programs and events they create.
- Attendance is limited to 18+.
- Applications should be submitted based on the location of the applicant.
If you have any questions, please email [email protected] with your desired location in the subject and someone from the Google team will be in touch shortly.
Go here to apply!
For more information, visit Google Women Techmakers Global Event.