Deadline: April 3, 2018
The NN Future Matters Scholarship is now open. Are you the first within your family to study at a university? Do you need financial support for your studies? Are you from one of the selected countries and planning to do your master’s in the Netherlands? And are you studying in the field of finance, risk management or economics? Then make sure to apply for the NN Future Matters Scholarship programme.
At NN it is a priority to build the economic capabilities of today’s young people. They take this social responsibility very seriously, and thus are pleased to offer young people who are in need of support access to their means and expertise.
The scholarship consists of an amount of € 5,000 (except for students from Turkey*) and a mentorship. You will receive € 4,500 in two instalments of € 2,250 each during the academic year and € 500 at the end of your studies.
Part of the scholarship is meant for tuition fees. Students from non-EEA countries like Turkey pay a much higher tuition fee than EEA students. Therefore, Turkish students receive a bigger scholarship of € 3,000 plus the tuition fee of up to € 17,000.
- You are from Belgium, Bulgaria, Czech Republic, Greece, Hungary, Luxembourg, the Netherlands, Poland, Romania, Slovakia, Spain or Turkey.
- The master’s degree programme is a full-time programme in the field of finance, risk management or economics at one of the participating Dutch research universities.
- The master’s degree programme starts in the 2018-2019 academic year, which starts in August/September 2018.
- You meet the specific admission requirements of the institution of your choice.
- You are a first-generation academic, i.e. your parents or guardians don’t have a bachelor’s degree (or equivalent).
- Preferably, you have not yet studied or worked abroad.
- Start by checking if you meet all the application criteria and if the university and masters programme of your choice participate in the NN Future Matters Scholarship: here
- Read the application instructions carefully.
- Collect all the required information and documents.
For more information, visit NN Future Matters Scholarship.