Deadline: April 27, 2018
Do you dream of using technology to change the world? Apply for the Andela Fellowship 2018. The Andela Fellowship is a full-time employment opportunity that will enable you to own your learning as you hone the skills you need to become a global technology leader. They seek out exceptional people from a variety of backgrounds who are committed to unlocking their full potential and improving the world through technology.
Join the Andela movement, to ensure that while the digital revolution may have begun in Silicon Valley, its future will be written in Lagos, Nairobi, Kampala and cities across Africa.
- Through four years of intensive learning and real work experience on the world’s leading engineering teams, you’ll master the professional and technical skills needed to become a global technology leader.
- You’ll join 10,000+ aspiring tech leaders by expressing your interest and describing your motivations for leveraging Andela’s technical leadership resources.
- You will leverage their open-source learning resources for software development and team skills to complete a technical assessment that will evaluate your knowledge of the content you’ve learned.
- Based on the quality of outputs you create you may be invited to a panel of interviews made up of staff members and developers at an Andela campus.
Successful applicants are invited to participate in a two-week, simulated development sprint led by senior Andela developers. The two weeks comprise of one week of home-based self-learning and one week of product development on-site at an Andela campus.
The highest performing participants are accepted into Andela’s four-year Technical Leadership Program.
- You must be 18 or older
- Andela does not have any degree or diploma requirements. (Nigeria only: However, if you have completed university or have a Higher National Diploma from a Polytechnic, and have not been formally exempted, you must complete your one-year National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) before applying to Andela)
- Andela is a full-time, four-year commitment, so if you have any major commitment such as school or work, we recommend applying when you have graduated, stopped school or ended other commitments
- Most importantly, you must embody Andela’s values: Excellence, Passion, Integrity and Collaboration
- You’ll be expected to learn independently as well as on a team to deliver a final project. They’re looking for work ethic, passion, and teamwork.
- Application Deadline: April 27th, 2018
- Home Study Test: The Home Study test is a requirement for making it through our selection process. Please study and complete the Home Study Curriculum before your test.
- HomeStudy Test Submission Deadline: May 3rd, 2018
- Interview Dates: May 28th – June 1st, 2018
- Bootcamp: June 25th – July 6th, 2018
- Fellowship Resumption: August 6th, 2018
Complete a free application and personality/values assessment so they can learn how to further empower you as a tech leader. For inquiries, please read the application FAQs and Home Study FAQs.
If you still have unanswered questions, please send an email to [email protected].
For more information, visit Andela Fellowship.