Deadline: August 10, 2018
Are you ready to change the world? Join the Full-time MBA in Innovation Management in France! Discover what a project-based MBA at École des Ponts Business School can do for you. They are offering a range of partial scholarships to give you a chance to express your ideas.
The Full-time MBA in Innovation Management is a unique purpose-driven Executive MBA and five research centers to explore the future and co-design transformation on some of the today’s hottest topics: circular economy, business in Africa, digital innovation and acceleration, conscious leadership and talent management, and competitiveness from a bottom-up perspective. Take this online challenge to learn more about the programme and see if it’s the right fit for you! If you’re a match, École des Ponts Business School will be in touch.
Unique project-based curriculum with a focus on innovation management
Real-life and meaningful Social Impact Project
Dedicated one-to-one leadership and career coaching
Start-up challenge taking participants from ideation to pitch
Silicon Valley immersion with a behind-the-scenes perspective on innovation
BONUS: You could also win a range of partial scholarships!
- Last Highest Qualification: Bachelor’s degree
- English Proficiency: Fluent
- Professional experience: Minimum 3 years of full-time work experience
- Take this online challenge
- Sign up on Sqore
- Take two short quizzes to learn more about the programme & test your business skills
- Fill in your details & share your motivation
- Apply with École des Ponts Business School once you have completed the challenge
For more information, visit École de Ponts MBA.