Deadline: July 17, 2018
The TechCrunch Startup Battlefield MENA 2018 is open for applications. The search is on for the very best entrepreneurial tech minds and makers in theMiddle East and North Africa (MENA) region to compete in the inaugural TechCrunch Startup Battlefield MENA 2018. The competition takes place on October 3 at the Beirut Digital District in the very heart of Lebanon’s dynamic startup scene.
TechCrunch is eager to learn more about the rapidly developing startup and tech scene in the Middle East and North Africa, and they hope Startup Battlefield will help identify and develop the top startups in the region. Their editors carefully pick the best startups to compete from hundreds of applications, and recruit world class judges to ask tough questions and pick the winners. TechCrunch’s editors coach the founders to make brilliant pitches on stage at the Startup Battlefield event.
If you think you’re the best early-stage startup in the Middle East and North African region, submit your application today!
Apart from the exposure that comes from pitching to the global TechCrunch audience, as well as the live audience of distinguished technologists, entrepreneurs and investors, the overall winner will receive a $25,000 no-equity cash prize, and two roundtrip tickets to exhibit and/or participate in Startup Battlefield at Disrupt San Francisco.
In Startup Battlefield, your startup will pitch on-stage in front of judges who represent the top VCs and your company will be announced on TechCrunch as a Startup Battlefield pick during the event.
Does your startup qualify? To compete in Startup Battlefield MENA, you must:
- Have an early-stage company in “launch” stage
- Operations based in one of these eligible countries: Algeria, Armenia, Bahrain, Egypt, Georgia, Iran, Iraq, Israel, Jordan, Kuwait, Lebanon, Libya, Mauritania, Morocco, Oman, Palestinian Territories, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Syria, Tunisia, Turkey, UAE, Yemen.
- Have a fully working product/beta reasonably close to, or in, production
- Have received limited press or publicity to date
- Have no known intellectual property conflicts
Don’t miss your opportunity to compete in the first-ever TechCrunch Startup Battlefield MENA 2018.
For more information, visit TechCrunch.