Base 11 Space Challenge Logo Design Contest 2018 (Up to $2,500 prize)
Deadline: September 15, 2018
Entries are invited for the Base 11 Space Challenge Logo Design Contest 2018. The Send Your Logo to Space competition is seeking a student-designed logo to use for the $1 million + Base 11 Space Challenge! A logo is the face of a brand, and they need you to help them craft that! Whether you are in elementary school through college, an experienced graphic designer or an artsy amateur, they welcome you to bring your creativity.
The winning logo design will be used on all of the Base 11 Space Challenge swag – t-shirts, rocketeer patches, water bottles, stickers – as well as Base 11’s social media pages, and in our marketing communications for the Challenge. Over the next 2 years, as students aim to launch a rocket into space, your logo will be seen all across the United States and Canada serving as the brand for this great feat!
Base 11 is committed to awarding up to $2,500 in overall prize money as follows:
- Overall Grand Winner: $1,500 (one (1) winner);
- Crowd Favorite: $500 (one (1) winner);
- Category Winners: $500 total (one (1) winner for each category):
- Elementary School Winner (Grades K-5): $125
- Middle School Winner (Grades 6-8): $125
- High School Winner (Grades 9-12): $125
- College Winner: $125
- Open to all students, grades K-college, enrolled in a school in the United States or Canada;
- Your logo must be your own original idea
- Your logo must have a minimum print resolution of 300 dpi
- Your logo must be submitted as a JPEG file format
- You must submit the original source file
- You must allow up to 3 revisions
- Submit a 30-second video telling why you want your logo to go to space!
- Refer to Base 11’s Style Guide for their color scheme and font recommendations
- Watch the Base 11 Space Challenge video for inspiration!
All eligible Entries will be judged according to the following criteria:
- Originality: Is the logo unique, creative, and inventive?
- Inspiration: Does the logo evoke or stimulate a sense of hope, inspiration and positivity for the future?
- Space Challenge Alignment: Does the logo align with the goals and mission of the Base 11 Space Challenge?
- Base 11 Branding Alignment: Does the logo align with the general theme and direction of the Base 11 Style Guide?
For more information, visit Base 11 Space Challenge Logo Design Contest.