Young Voices’ Advocate Program 2018
Deadline: July 31, 2018
The Young Voices’ Advocate Program 2018 is open for applications. Young Voices is looking for op-ed writers and political commentators! Young Voices’ Advocate Program is their premier project and the cornerstone of their operations. The program provides pro bono op-ed editing and placement services to talented young writers knowledgeable in the classical liberal tradition.
After a rigorous application process, accepted Advocates gain access to Young Voices’ copyediting and public relations capabilities. Their staff works as each Advocate’s personal communications team, editing and pitching their work for op-ed publication and TV/radio opportunities.
Upon acceptance into the program, each new Advocate has access to Young Voices’ staff of editors and media mentors. They’ll act as your nonprofit PR agency, editing and pitching their articles to top publications as well as scheduling interviews in broadcast media.
- Applicants must be over the age of 18 and under the age of 30 as of September 1, 2019. No exceptions to this age limitation will be considered.
- Applicants must reside in the United States, United Kingdom, Ireland, Canada, Australia, or New Zealand. Candidates from other countries will not be considered.
- Upon potential acceptance, applicants must be prepared to submit one op-ed per month to Young Voices to remain in the program.
- Applicants must have a Google account to complete the application via Google Form.
- Applicants will be notified with a decision on or before September 1, 2018.
- Questions can be directed to [email protected].
For more information, visit Young Voices.