‘Gender Equality and You’ Conference 2018 in Vienna, Austria (Funded)
Deadline: August 12, 2018
Are you 16-30? Do you have a strong interest in the topic of gender equality? Apply for funds to participate in the conference “Gender Equality and YOU. Young Voices. Joint Initiative” that will take place in Vienna in the autumn.
Hosted by the Austrian Presidency of the Council of the European Union together with the Austrian National Youth Council and the European Youth Forum, the conference will offer a space to young people and youth representatives to meet and discuss the future of gender equality with ministers and political representatives as well as experts from NGOs, public administration, international and EU bodies.
The conference will focus on:
- Discussing young persons’ visions for the future of gender equality in their countries and in the EU
- Exploring perceptions and experiences between persons from different generations and Member States
- Identifying needs for change to strengthen gender equality.
Travel and accommodation costs for up to two young people per EU Member State will be funded by the Austrian Presidency and the European Commission.
- Young people from all EU Member States, EFTA and Western Balkans countries are invited to participate;
- Applicants must be resident of an EU Member State;
- Have a strong interest in the topic of gender equality;
- Able to work in English;
- Aged between 16-30 years.
For more information, visit Gender Equality and You Conference.