INK Fellows Program 2018 for Gamechangers Worldwide (Fully-funded)
Deadline: September 30, 2018
Apply now for the INK Fellows Program 2018. The INK Fellows Program brings together a young, global and cross-disciplinary community of path-breakers who they believe will be the shapers of tomorrow. Every year, INK identifies the minds that are redefining their field of work, and the world around them. The Program aims to provide them the support necessary to leverage their impact.
INK Fellowships are awarded to 20 outstanding individuals every year. The INK Fellows Program is an initiative of Ixoraa Knowledge Foundation, the nonprofit arm of Ixoraa Media Private Limited. Tata Trusts is a key partner of Ixoraa Knowledge Foundation in supporting the INK Fellows Program.
They will cover your flights (Economy class) to the INK Conference. All local transport and food will also be taken care for the duration of the conference. You will be provided accommodation on a shared basis with another INK Fellow.
- Tell your story to the world: Learn how to tell your stories to the world and let us give you an audience that want to hear them.
- Master the art of storytelling through in-depth coaching and bring your ideas to center stage at the INK Conference and other INK events worldwide.
- Amplify impact: They provide you audiences and platforms to help increase your impact.
- Talks delivered by Fellows from the Conference, are promoted on INK’s digital platforms – inktalks.com and YouTube.
- Exposure on INK’s social media channels throughout the Fellowship year and beyond.
- Opportunity to be a Fellow with partner organizations.
- Fellows are eligible to apply for INK’s Fellowship grant.
- Unlock your potential: Learn from some of the world’s game changers on best practices and more.
- Fellows Mentor Connect and expert workshops.
- Meet a powerful network of innovators who you can work with on collaborative efforts.
The INK fellowship is open to all individuals across the globe.
- Applicants must be between the ages of 18 and 40
- They’re looking for gamechangers who’re redefining their fields of work and have the potential to make a significant impact on the world. We want to bring your stories to a wider audience.
- Applications should be emerging innovators specializing in any field; for example (but not limited to) technology, entrepreneurship, health/medicine, architecture and design, science, art/culture/literature, energy and environment, research and academics, education, sports, film/music, and social impact. Have a look at our past Fellows’ profiles here to get an idea of the diversity of the program.
- Your work should speak for itself.
- Selected INK Fellows must be present for the entire duration of the INK Conference (for theyear they are selected) and prepare to be present 2 days earlier for onsite curation.
All Fellows have:
- Demonstrated the capacity to think differently, to listen with an open mind, and to keep learning
- A vision for the world or their field of work
- Serious accomplishment (not necessarily academic!) at a young age, in any field
- The desire and ability to enrich the INK Community through active participation
This Fellowship is yours, as much as it is ours. These aren’t a set of duties you’re obliged to perform; it’s this approach and attitude we’ve benefited most from over the years.
- Participate in various onboarding and networking opportunities including, Fellows introduction webinar, talk curation and feedback sessions.
- Enhance your visibility at the INK Conference by participating in INK’s pre-conference social media activities.
- At the INK Conference:
- Be available for the duration of the INK Conference.
- Participate in all Fellows related activities during the conference (i.e. INK fellows dinner, on-site curation and rehearsals and other fun activities where you get to know your peers better).
- Deliver your compelling story on INK’s main stage.
- Beyond the Conference:
- Be an ambassador – spread the word about your involvement with the Fellowship.
- Recommend Fellows and be a mentor to incoming Fellows.
- Add value to the Fellowship and Stay Engaged with us by:
- Participating in various speaking engagements.
- Be a part of Trailblazers ( INK’s annual Fellows gathering).
- Conduct workshops in your area of expertise for INK’s community.
- Keep us updated on the projects you’re working.
- Apply for the program by filling out the application form.
- The INK internal team reviews each application and the top 100 will be selected based on an internal assessment form
- Shortlisted candidates will be interviewed by an external jury via a Skype call or video conference following which, our top 50 candidates are shortlisted.
- INK fellows are selected based on an internal and external assessment.
If you are the applicant please APPLY here
If you are nominating a friend/family member/acquaintance. NOMINATE here.
For more information, visit INK Fellowship.