Fondation Sciences Mathématiques de Paris Masters Scholarship Program 2019
Deadline: May 10, 2019
Applications are open for the Fondation Sciences Mathématiques de Paris Masters Scholarship Program 2019. The Fondation Sciences Mathématiques de Paris offers to students some scholarships of 1 or 2 years in one of the universities of its network.
The laureates will be able to register to the universities of the FSMP network. They will benefit from a range of courses based on the skills of the whole parisian laboratories in mathematical sciences research.
This scholarship is available for students who wish to pursue their study in the first and/or in the second year of master in fundamental mathematics and theoretical computer science. The scholarship starts on September 1, 2019. It is mandatory for PGSM laureates to be in Paris on September 1 to benefit from intensive french courses and to complete the administrative procedures.
- The laureates PGSM laureates receive a scholarship of €1100 Euros per month maximum: €600/month + €500/month for a housing benefit (upon justification only)
- The FSMP will take care of finding an accommodation for the laureates in students residence under preferential conditions. Furthermore, the FSMP reimburses each laureate the cost of a return ticket from his/her homecountry to Paris (one return ticket in economic class per year)
- Laureates for M2 studies will receive a scholarship for 10 months (+ 2 months if they want to do a doctorate in France).
- Laureates for M1 studies will receive a 12-month scholarship. The extension of the scholarship for a second year is subject to the successful completion of the fist year and the jury’s approval.
- This program is only available for students who can benefit from the French social coverage for students. Thus, for this call for applications, only applicants born after September 1, 1992 are able to apply to a M2 scholarship (or October 1, 1993 for a 2-year scholarship)
The following documents are to be uploaded with the online application:
- Curriculum vitae
- Letter of application
- Bachelor school reports (transcript of grades) and certificate
- Master school reports (transcript of grades) and certification when available
- Letter(s) of recommendation(s): do not forget to mention (step 4 of the application process) the e-mail address of the professors who wish to send recommendation letters. They will receive an automatic email to upload their letter.
Only Complete application will be considered. Applicants are invited to submit also any official documents attesting of their achievements (ranking, ranking in national and international competitions, etc.). Moreover, the authors of the recommendation’s letters are encouraged to provide if possible, elements of comparison that can be checked.
For more information, visit Fondation Sciences Mathématiques de Paris.