Hot Job: LEAP Africa is hiring Programme Coordinators in Abuja and Lagos
Deadline: February 17, 2019
LEAP Africa seeks to recruit Programme Coordinators to coordinate and execute value driven programme/projects in its programmes unit in Abuja and Lagos.
LEAP Africa offers innovative leadership and work readiness programmes for youth with the primary aim of equipping them to live productively, lead ethically and motivating them to deliver positive change in their communities by either championing the executing community development projects or building sustainable social enterprises.
- Report to and work closely with the Programme Manager in the planning and implementation of programmes/projects in line with LEAP’s vision and mission
- Support with the development and implementation of comprehensive strategies for the success of the organization.
- Organize and ensure the successful implementation of programmes such as conferences, workshops, trainings specifically for young people and in line with stakeholder’s expectations
- Establish new strategic relationships with potential partners and effectively manage existing relationships
- Follow proper project management processes when executing projects in line with and aligning with all LEAP’s internal processes
- Responsible for promoting all programmes, services and impact on various media, working with the communications unit
- Prepare reports on the impact of all programmes, working with the monitoring and evaluation unit
- Develop and manage programme budget, ensuring transparency and efficiency in the use of organization’s funds
- Engage in other tasks as may emerge as a result of the growth of the organization
Behavioral Capabilities for these positions include:
- 3+ years of relevant post NYSC experience with significant knowledge in enterprise for the development industry
- Program conceptualization, design and delivery
- Partnership development, fundraising, stakeholder management
- Strong work ethics, a self-starter, very creative
- Team leadership and management skills, supervisory skills
- Project Management
- Passion for Leadership and youth development in Nigeria/Africa.
- A high level of integrity
Click on the position to apply:
For more information, visit LEAP Africa.