RSTMH Annual Meeting 2019 Travel Scholarships for Researchers (Up to £1,600)
Deadline: June 5, 2019
Applications are open for the RSTMH Annual Meeting 2019 Travel Scholarships for Researchers. The RSTMH Annual Meeting will be part of the European Congress on Tropical Medicine and International Health (ECTMIH 2019). This is a great opportunity to be part of a wider event bringing together 1,500 scientists and experts from across the world.
The Annual Meeting will examine the changing world from a One Health perspective. Two major themes of surveillance and delivery of healthcare will be considered through the cross-cutting lenses of economics, social sciences and technology. As always, this event provides an opportunity for RSTMH members and supporters to come together and network.
- Explore themes of surveillance and healthcare delivery with a range of speakers and through group discussions.
- Feed in to a panel developing ideas, views and evidence for RSTMH to take forward in the coming year.
- Hear turbo talks on exciting areas in the One Health field.
- Explore how to use behavioural insights and nudge theory to promote diversity in the One Health approach.
- View posters and network with colleagues from around the world at an RSTMH reception on 17 September.
- The maximum value of a travel scholarship is £1,600 and will cover registration to the RSTMH Annual Meeting, flights, visas, accommodation for two nights and meals for the duration of the meeting. RSTMH may make travel and accommodation arrangements directly.
- Researchers, clinicians and professionals working in tropical medicine or global health are invited to apply to receive a travel scholarship to attend the RSTMH Annual Meeting;
- Priority will be given to:
- RSTMH members or Fellows based in a low- or middle-income country
- Those early in their careers, who have few alternative sources of funding
- Those working in or demonstrating an interest in One Health
For more information, visit RSTMH Annual Meeting.