CoreNet Global Academic Challenge 2019 (Travel the world with an all-expense paid trip)
Deadline: September 13, 2019
The CoreNet Academic Challenge 2019 is open for applications. The CoreNet Global Academic Challenge invites teams of students studying any field and from anywhere in the world to participate in a case competition with a $5,000 grand prize.
Students (undergrad & grad, full and part-time) from around the world are invited to think creatively about a problem facing real estate professionals for renowned companies like Google, Duke Energy, AstraZeneca, Whirlpool, and many others. Students will be asked to play the role of an internal corporate real estate team in order to address a real-world issue facing companies around the globe:
develop a proactive strategy to: (a) “Recession-proof”, to the extent possible, the corporate real estate portfolio, (b) continue to support the business objectives of the corporation and (c) ensure that such a strategy does not negatively impact the company in the unlikely event that a recession does not materialize.
The goal of this global competition is to raise awareness of corporate real estate as a viable career opportunity amongst college students of all academic disciplines, to connect local chapters and members of the association with future talent, and encourage more universities to include corporate real estate in their curricula.
- Travel the world with an all-expense paid trip to one of our Global Summits in Asia or North America.
- Challenge your mindpower by competing with your peers from around the world. Gain international experience.
- Connect with experts.
- Win USD $5,000 for your team.
- You and your teammates will engage in a contest with competing institutions. Your job is to address challenges like creating an employee experience that attracts millennials while retaining all other generations of employees; or reducing the gap between the speed of business and the typical speed of real estate.
Share your ideas to solve corporate real estate challenges and win $5,000!
- Open to students from all over the world.
- The competition is open to all students (undergraduate/graduate, full-time/part-time) who are currently registered at a recognized university or academic institution.
- Budding professionals welcome!
- They are seeking your ingenuity and creativity.
EACH TEAM MUST HAVE A FACULTY ADVISOR; INDIVIDUAL STUDENTS ARE NOT ELIGIBLE TO COMPETE.
Your ideas could earn you world travel and global networking with the greatest minds in corporate real estate.
For more information, visit CoreNet Global.