MENA Scholarship Programme to Study in Netherlands 2014/15
Deadline: February 4, 2014
The MENA Scholarship Programme (MSP) is now open for applications. MSP offers around 140 scholarships a year to professionals to be used for selected short courses in the Netherlands. The overall aim of the MENA Scholarship Programme (MSP) is to contribute to the democratic transition in the participating countries. Furthermore, the MSP aims to contribute to capacity building within a wide range of governmental, non-governmental and private organisations and institutions in the selected countries.
- The MENA Scholarships are distributed proportionally among the ten participating countries (Algeria, Egypt, Iraq, Jordan, Lebanon, Libya, Morocco, Oman, Syria and Tunisia). Ideally, half of the scholarships are allocated to female applicants.
- The target group is professionals (with a maximum age of 45) who are nationals of and working in one of the selected countries.
- To see if you are eligible for an MSP scholarship please download the eligibility criteria(90.7 KB).
You can use an MSP scholarship for a number of selected short courses in one of the following fields of study:
- Economics, commerce, management and accounting;
- Agriculture and environment;
- Mathematics, natural sciences and computer science;
- Law, public administration, public order and safety;
- Humanities, social sciences, communication and arts.
The short courses are offered by educational institutions in the Netherlands, which provide professional training at post-secondary level.
NOTE: MSP applications from Syria
In light of the current situation in Syria, the Dutch government has suspended all aid programmes in Syria, in line with the decision of the EU.
For more information, click here.