What’sFlame Young Entrepreneur’s Internet Marketing Scholarship 2017
Deadline: November 25, 2017
What’sFlame is inviting applications for their 2017 Young Entrepreneur Scholarship. Through this scholarship, What’sFlame wants to encourage the next generation of innovators to begin developing their next big idea. The scholarship would reward students for thinking big and pursuing their side projects. There is very little support for entrepreneurship in schools (especially underfunded public schools) and they want to play a role in changing this status quo. Only by supporting innovation at a grassroots level can true economic and technological progress be made.
What’sFlame is a comprehensive authority website dedicated to helping consumers find the best products in a variety of categories spanning from electronics to homebrew supplies. Their goal is to provide online shoppers with clear and fair information, so they can make educated purchasing decisions. They scour through Amazon reviews to find relevant information that doesn’t always get reported and make sure to always provide a general overview of each product category. The end result are posts that are informed, easy to read, and engaging.
- One aspiring student entrepreneur will receive a $1000 award.
- Any student in America who is currently studying marketing, business, IT, communications, advertising, or economics may be eligible to apply and win the scholarship;
- All applicants must be students, and must submit responses with their .edu email
- They need to have clear entrepreneurial focus and committed plan.
- If you’re interested in the scholarship, simply write a 500-1000 word proposal explaining your entrepreneurial idea and how the What’sFlame award will help advance it;
- Please send all essays to [email protected] (Use your .edu email)
Application deadline is November 25, 2017. All applicants will be reviewed and the scholarship will be awarded on December 5, 2017.
For more information, visit What’sFlame Young Entrepreneur Scholarship.