Challenge:Future Competitions 2013!
Deadline: February 18, 2013
Challenge:Future Competitions 2013 is a global youth think tank creating a community of talent and ideas for the world that works for all.
At the heart of the think tank’s efforts is the challengefuture global youth competition – the leading worldwide web-based contest built on the principles of radical inclusiveness and open innovation. The main competition is complemented with a range of quick challenges – focused and daring contest run in partnership with pioneering organizations around
The competition concludes with a face-to-face challengefuture Summit, a life-changing event connecting the most innovative youth, pioneering businesses, policy leaders and other change makers in dialogue, reflection, and action.
Participate in C:F Competitions and get your hands on amazing awards:
- 3 months paid Internship in AT Kearney
- 3.000 EUR in cash
- 70 Scholarships for C:F Summit 2013
- Scholarship for Discover Management Program
- Speaking Opportunities
The Challenge:Future Competition 2013 is free and open to all participants and teams that are in compliance with the specific rules listed below. The competition organizers reserve the right to disqualify any team or individual team members that violate the rules and regulations. Eligibility is subject to individual review. Competition void where prohibited by law.
Teams Eligibility and Regulations:
- Teams may consist of 1 to 3 members per team.
- The competition is open to an unlimited number of teams per university, school or youth organization.
- Team members do not have to be affiliated with the same institution or country.
- Each team can have only one mentor.
- Having a mentor is advised but not compulsory.
- For awards or benefits, the team creator will have priority, if not otherwise stated in competition guidelines or Awards section.
- Team Members Eligibility:
- Only born after February 18, 1982 and before February 18, 1995 are eligible to compete.
- Proof of ID (for all team members) will be requested of all Finalists.
- Each individual member can compete only in one team for each of the three competitions.
How it works
Challenge:Future Competitions 2013 are organized in four stages:
TEAM REGISTRATION: (December 04, 2012 – February 18, 2013)
FIRST ROUND: (February 18, 2013 – March 20, 2013)
SEMI-FINALS/SECOND ROUND: (April 3, 2013 – May 20, 2013)
FINALS: SUMMIT 2013 (19-26 September 2013)
The winner will be announced at UN PRME Summit 2013 on 26th September 2013, in Bled, Slovenia
For more information, click here.