Deadline: January 15, 2013
Gray Matters Capital is now accepting applications for the 2013 IDEX Accelerator (formerly IDEX Fellowship) cohort!
IDEX Accelerator ( www.idexfellows.com ) is a career launch-pad for aspiring social enterprise practitioners. Fellows undergo six months of leadership and business development training by working full-time with social enterprises in India.
Gray Matters Capital is searching all corners of the world for 100 fellows who are committed and passionate
about working in the social impact space. Only 100 Fellows will be selected to participate.
Candidates are chosen from a competitive pool of talented, passionate individuals from a wide range of geographies, professional and academic backgrounds and ethnicities.
The ideal candidate has:
· Bachelor or Masters Degree (Bachelor degree must be obtained prior to June 1).
· 1-3 years of work experience. (Work experience is defined as cumulative time worked in a job, internship program, fellowship and/or volunteer program.)
· Track record of leadership responsibilities.
· A passion and desire to work in emerging markets and use social enterprise principles to solve global
· An ability to quickly adapt and work in resource constrained environments.
· Desire to engage in an intense professional development experience while applying creative solutions to deepen impact.
Applicants must demonstrate commitment to continuing work in the social enterprise sector.
Applications will ONLY be accepted through the online application at www.idexaccelertor.com.
For more information, click here.