Deadline: January 31, 2013
BloggingGhana is introducing the first ever Blog & Social Media Awards 2013 in Ghana’s online world! The event slated for March 2013 is generating buzz in the local web ecosystem, as this is the first time bloggers, vloggers, tweeps and facebookers will be officially recognised.
If you are a blogger, tweep, facebooker, and you believe you have touched the world – really, it’s okay if you/person are not so up there, you should still make your nomination – locate yourself in the following categories:
- Best Technology Blog
- Best Business & Commerce Blog
- Best Citizen Journalism Blog
- Best Creative, Literary Short Stories, Poetry Blog
- Best Showbiz and Entertainment Blog
- Best Lifestyle Blog
- Best Activist Blog
- Best Photo Blog
- Best Organisational Blog
- Best Blog
Other Social Media Categories
- Personality with Best Social Media Presence
- Organisation with Best Social Media Presence
- Best Original Content
Voting will close in February 2013 and presentation of awards will be at the BlogCamp Ghana 2013 event scheduled for March 2013.
For more information, click here.