2013 CYFI Youth Champion Awards
Deadline: March 4, 2013
Are you between 8 and 18 years old? Are you interested in financial education and financial inclusion? Do you accept the challenge of organizing projects and activities related to that topic? If you answered yes to all of those promoting questions, then consider applying for the awards.
The CYFI Youth Champion Awards acknowledges the best projects carried out by children and youth Financial Education and Financial Inclusion. There will be one Global Award acknowledging the best entry overall and five Regional
Awards to acknowledge the best projects carried out in each world region.
Finalists will get an exclusive invitation to participate at the CYFI World Youth Summit 2013 , which will be held in Istanbul on 6th-9th of May 2013. At the event they will have the exciting opportunity to discuss their ideas and concerns on financial education and inclusion with policy makers, bank representatives and education experts. It will also be a great opportunity to meet other children and youth from all over the world and network!
How to Participate
In order to participate in this competition you should choose one of the following roles and carry out projects or activities accordingly.
– Financial Education Promoter
– Bank Investigator
– Youth Employment Investigator
– Young Entrepreneur
– Financial Techie
All projects will be evaluated depending on how old you are. The main criteria that will be used are:
– Creativity: You need to show that you can be imaginative and innovative in your ideas and actions.
– Excellence: Your project should show that you are a positive and inspirational person.
– Commitment: You need to show a long-term interest and motivation in financial topics through your ideas and actions.
– Collaboration: You need to demonstrate you are able to work in a team.
– Impact: Your initiative should have a positive impact on the people around you.
For more information, click here.