Deadline: May 15, 2013
Applicants are invited to participate in the International Youth Forum Seliger 2013.
The Youth Forum Seliger 2013 is an international and intercultural platform that features unique educational program, customized schedule: build your own study plan, opportunity to present your own project, assistance and advice from experts to help turn your idea into reality, opportunity to promote your project and attract investors.
International Youth Forum Seliger also features cutting-edge training and insights delivered across a range of courses within four blocks:
- Politics and International Relations
- Growth and Sustainable Development
- Innovation and Enterprise
- Creative Media and Public Relations
- A week-long education program is targeted on current realities.
IYF is looking for:
- 1,000 young leaders from different backgrounds, students/graduates from universities worldwide, and young professionals who are highly motivated to effect global change.
- Participants between the age of 18 and 30 years.
- Participants with experience in social program implementation or politics (e.g. managing or founding not-for-profit organizations, being involved in social projects, or student union/local authority experience).
- Young talented and creative individuals full of new ideas who are ready to work collaboratively for collective, international, benefit.
The Forum’s educational program will examine developing global trends, help future leaders identify possible ways of influencing these processes and strengthen their position.
- Find like-minded leaders among the international participants
- Comprehensive support to launch your project in Russia
- Network with leading figures in Russian business, politics and society
- Discover Russia’s cultural heritage
- Learn Russian, apply for a scholarship to study in Russia
- Understand more about different cultures
For more information, click here.