ACES Call for Project proposals: I and the others: Discovering diversity around and within me
Deadline: April 30, 2013
Academy of Central European Schools (ACES) is inviting pupils and teachers of schools to find partner schools and to submit a partnership project proposal with their ideas for cooperation. As international school partnerships offer a concrete opportunity for intercultural exchange and cooperation, ACES encourages partnership projects amongst schools in Central and South Eastern European countries.
- Pupils and teachers of schools in the participating countries are invited apply.
- All types of schools with pupils aged 12-17 years can take part.
The overall theme of the aces call 2013 is “I and the others: Discovering diversity around and within me”
Awards and Benefits
An international selection committee assesses and awards the best applications. The awarded projects are supported to carry out their cross-border partnership projects.
- Each participating partner school will receive grants of 1,600 € to carry out their projects
- There will be an additional 200 € for the coordinating school as well as with additional support structures like international events and online tools.
- In the course of the project implementation phase (September 2013 until March 2014) two international meetings with delegations of the winning project schools provide additional support and great opportunities for further exchange and ongoing evaluation among the participants.
For more information, click here.